The solar water pump inverter has built-in MPPT control. It uses proven motor drive technology to meet the needs of a wide range of solar water pumping systems by maximizing the use of solar energy.
The invt solar pump inverter has 750W, 1500W, 2200W, 4000W, 5500W, 7500W, 11000W and 15000W models available.
The pumping inverter supports both DC and AC inputs and can be switched to single-phase or three-phase AC inputs, such as DC generators or batteries, when the sun is not shining enough.
The inverter is built. With fault detection, soft motor start, and speed control, the inverter is ready to use and easy to install.
Features of Solar Pump Inverter
- Compatible with IEC standard three-phase asynchronous induction motors
- Compatible with popular PV arrays
- Grid supply option
- 10-year market-proven experience in leading motor and pump drive technology
- Soft start feature to prevent water hammer and increase system life
- Built-in overvoltage, overload, overheat, and dry-run protection
- Plug-and-play system
- Embedded motor protection and pump functions
- Battery-free for most applications
- Effortless maintenance
- Self-adaptive maximum power point tracking technology up to 99% efficiency
- Automatic regulation of pump flow
- Self-adaption to the motor used in the installation
Benefits of Solar Water Pump
The solar water pumping system is designed to provide water solutions for remote areas without electricity supply or power shortage.
The system uses the DC power output from the photovoltaic array to pump water, and the system does not need to install the battery. The water can be stored in the pool for subsequent use, water storage instead of electricity storage. The water source can be rivers, lakes, groundwater, and other natural sources.
Highlights of Solar Pump Inverter
No need for any fuel, high return on investment compared to diesel pumping systems
Zero carbon emissions from the system
the market-proven and approved system with a long design life
Suitable for poor power supply and harsh environments
Mobile and full power range design
Easy and fast installation
Modular design ensures system reliability and reduces after-sales and maintenance costs.
Compatible with various pumps. Wide adaptability and high efficiency
Suitable for multiple standard three-phase asynchronous motor systems
Support various solar modules
Compatible with DC brushless motor pump, adaptive motor parameters