Highlights of EPever 30A MPPT Solar Charge controller
The TracerAN Solar Panels Controller is a kind of MPPT Charge Controller released by EPever in 2018, The TracerAN is the upgraded version of the popular TracerA series. Compared to the old TracerA, the TracerAN has a lot of upgrades and new features.
The controller utilizes the latest MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology that improves power conversion to 99%. That means you can get the most power from the sun by taking this unit.
The tracerAN is the star of EPever’s mppt line and has received many positive rates in many product reviews on the internet.
New Added Features EPever 30A MPPT Solar Charge controller
- Common Negative Ground – Most RV Solar Power Systems and Marine/Boat Solar Systems Adopting the Negative Grounding Design. when applying to the RVs, this controller is the right choice.
- Supports Lithium-ion Battery Charge, the former TracerA doest not able to charge Li-ion Battery and we upgrade it as more and more LiFePo4 Battery being used.
- Blacklight Display, this bright screen makes the user view the charging status and setting more convenient.
Tracer-AN series controller builds based on multiphase synchronous rectification technology (MSRT) and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with dual-core processor architecture and common negative design, has features of high response speed, high reliability, and high industrial standard.
MSRT can guarantee very high conversion efficiency in any charging power, which sharply improves the energy efficiency of the solar system.
Advanced MPPT control algorithm minimizes the maximum power point loss rate and loss time ensures the tracking efficiency keep performed under any condition.
The epever mppt controller incorporates current and power limiting functions for charging, as well as adaptive power-down function for high-temperature charging, fully facilitating system stability when the product is overloaded with PV modules and operating in high-temperature conditions.
The 30a mppt controller is equipped with an RS485 interface and a dedicated protection chip, which further improves the stability of the system and allows a wider range of applications.
The solar controller is equipped with an adaptive three-stage charging mode controlled by digital circuitry. It can effectively increase the life of the solar battery and boost system performance.
With the over-charge, over-discharge, PV reverse, battery reverse, and other comprehensive electrical protection functions, effectively ensure that the solar power system is more stable, more consistent, and longer operation.
The controller has a broad range of applications and can be applied to home off-grid solar systems, RV, marine, communications base station, street lighting, and field monitoring systems.
- Compatible with multiple battery types include Lead Acid, Gel, AGM, Sealed, Flooded, and a lithium-ion battery. In addition, you may define your own battery type via the USER define mode.
- 12V/24 Volt Battery System Auto identification and Switch.
- The controller’s exterior consists of die-cast aluminum for dust and water resistance and enhanced heat dissipation.
- Wide range of operating voltages for a maximum power of the PV array
- With battery temperature compensation function
- With real-time power statistics recording function
- With ultra-high temperature charging automatic power-down function
- Multiple load control modes incl. Manual, light ON/OFF and On+Timer
- The use of high quality and low failure rate components of the internationally renowned brands ST and TR ensures the service life of the products.
- Full-load operation without a capacity reduction in the operating temperature range.
- The communication interface adopts a special power protection chip, which can provide a 5V/100ma power supply with over-current and short-circuit protection.
- The mobile app and PC software allow you to monitor and set parameters remotely.
- system failure self diagnose function, with Error Code + Indicator
- The MPPT Controller can be Managed and Programmed remotely via the PC software.
- Multiple external devices including Bluetooth module, WiFi Module, eLog Data recorder, MT50 Meter, OTG cable can be accessed to extend the functionality.
Available Mode for Choose
- Tracer 2210AN 20 Amp MPPT Solar Controller
- Tracer 3210AN 30 Amp MPPT Solar Controller
- Tracer 4210AN 40 Amp MPPT Solar Controller
Comparison Sheet for Chose the Right MPPT Controller:
|Item||Tracer 1206AN||Tracer 2206AN||Tracer 1210AN||Tracer 2210AN||Tracer 3210AN||Tracer 4210AN|
|System nominal voltage||12/24VDC① Auto|
|Rated charge current||10A||20A||10A||20A||30A||40A|
|Rated discharge current||10A||20A||10A||20A||30A||40A|
|Battery voltage range||8～32V|
|Max. PV open circuit voltage||60V② 46V③||100V② 92V③|
|MPP voltage range||(Battery voltage +2V)～36V||(Battery voltage +2V)～ 72V|
|Max. PV input power||130W/12V 260W/24V||260W/12V 520W/24V||130W/12V 260W/24V||260W/12V 520W/24V||390W/12V 780W/24V||520W/12V 1040W/24V|
|Discharge circuit voltage drop||≤0.23V|
|Temperature compensate coefficient④||-3mV/℃/2V (Default)|
|LCD backlight time||60S (Default)|
EPever Tracer AN MPPT Solar Charge Controller Parameters
TracerAN Series MPPT Controller has Mulitple Protection
PV Over Current The controller will limit the battery charging current to the Maximum Battery Current rating. Therefore an over-sized solar array will not operate at peak power.
PV Short Circuit When PV short circuit occurs, the solar controller will stop charging. Clear it to resume normal operation.
PV Reverse Polarity Fully protection against PV reverse polarity, no damage to the controller will result. Correct the wiring to resume normal operation.
Battery Reverse Polarity Fully protection against battery reverse polarity, no damage to the controller will result. Correct the wiring to resume normal operation.
Battery Over-voltage When the battery voltage reaches the voltage set point of Over Voltage Disconnect, the controller will stop charging the battery to protect the battery overcharge to break down.
Battery Over-discharge When the battery voltage reaches the voltage set point of Low Voltage Disconnect, the controller will stop discharging the battery to protect the battery over-discharged to break down.
Battery Overheating The controller detects the battery temperature through the external temperature sensor. If the battery temperature exceeds 65ºC, the controller will automatically start the overheating protection to stop working and recover below 50 ºC.
Load Overload If the load current exceeds the maximum load current rating 1.05 times, the controller will disconnect the load. Overloading must be cleared up by reducing the load and restarting controller.
Ÿ Load Short Circuit Fully protected against load wiring short-circuit. Once the load shorts (more than quadruple rated current), the load short protection will start automatically. After five automatic loads reconnect attempts, the fault must be cleared by restarting controller.
Damaged Remote Temperature Sensor If the temperature sensor is short-circuited or damaged, the controller will be charging or discharging at the default temperature of 25°C to prevent the battery damaged from overcharging or over-discharged.
Controller Overheating If the temperature of the controller heat sinks exceeds 85°C, the controller will automatically start the overheating protection and recover below 75°C.
High Voltage Transients PV is protected against small high voltage surge. In lightning-prone areas, additional external suppression is recommended.
EPever Tracer AN MPPT Solar Charge Controller Specifications
EPever 30A MPPT Solar Charge Controller Manual Download
The EPever 30A MPPT Solar charge controller manual can be download at Download Center