About this 48V Solar Panel Charge Controller
This is a new intelligent 48v Solar Panel Charge Controller which can handle max 100V input power and has a 12V/24V/36V48V auto Identification system.
Features of WP 48V Solar Charge Controller 50 Amp
POWERFUL 50A Solar Charge Controller: Our reliable and efficient 50 Amp PWM Charge Controller Support Lead-acid Battery and LiFeP04 Battery Charging and Discharging, Also Can be Work From the Solar Panel when the Voltage of the Lithium Battery is 0 (Zero) V, 12V 24V 36V 48V Auto to realized the Most Use of Solar Energy
COMPACT DESIGN: This Solar Controller Size is 7.95 × 5.2 × 2.4 In, equipped with Efficient Cooling Fins, Built-in Temperature Probe for Temperature Compensation, Limited Lightning Protection
EASY TO USE: LCD Display with Backlight Function (Easy Read in a Dark Place), Simple Button Operation, LCD Display Indicate Battery Power, Voltage, Current and Charge & discharge Status, Daily Power Statistics, Adjustable Charging and Discharging Control Parameters – it’s really that simple.
FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE: Accumulated Amper Hours, Various Load Mode and Working Mode, General 24-Hour Working Mode, Light Control Mode, Light Control Delay Mod, Light Control delay & Morning light Mode and Reverse-Light Control Mode
ULTRA-PROTECTION: Our Charge Controller is designed to provide the Most Safety Experience to the Customer with That Protection: Load overcurrent/short-circuit protection, Battery over-discharge/overvoltage/low voltage protection, Solar panel/Battery reverse connect protection, and Battery Reverse Discharge Protection. It also has a Charge Current Protection feature that Most Controllers in the Market Do Not Have – order today to enjoy Solar Power.
Buy On Amazon:
During the installation and usage, please make sure to obey the following safety regulations and notices to avoid damage to the controller.
1. Get the tools and cables ready. use an appropriate cable to ensure that the current density is less than <6A/ mm, which is conducive to reduce the cable voltage damage.
2.Temperature increases when components work. Please install the controller in a flat, well-ventilated environment.
3. In the process of wiring, please connect the battery first (ensure the correct identification of the battery voltage level), then connect the solar panel. After the controller completes the battery voltage lever identification, manually close the load output of the controller and connect the controller at last.
4. For safety reasons, do not use solar panels that exceed the rated current of the solar controller; do not connect the load overcurrent; do not use AC / DC switching power supply instead of solar panels to connect the controller.
Solar Charge Controller Product Open & Setup Instruction
Notes for the Lithium Solar Charge Controller
1. When using this lithium solar charge controller to charge a lithium-ion battery in an environment below 32℉, your lithium battery must have a low-temperature working function.
2. The Solar controllers do not have the equalizing function for the lithium battery. So, the lithium battery must have a built-in voltage equalizing function.
3. Please connect the controller in the right order, otherwise, damage may occur
4. When removing the cables, please in the reverse order.
Max PV Array Input Voltage / Watts (Battery Voltage): 24V/800W(12V), 48V/1500W(24V), 70V/3500W (48V)
Technical Parameters of 48v solar panel charge controller
50 amp solar charge controller Rated Current:50A
Max wire size: 5AWG
The controller is default to charge lead-acid batteries, the battery type is not automatically identified, you should adjust it manually if want to charge lithium batteries, please refer to the manual for setting
The total voltage of the solar panel cannot exceed 50V in 12V/24V charging mode.
The total voltage of the solar panel should not exceed 100V in 12V/24V/36V/48V mode.
If you have more than one panel and are not sure how to connect, you can consult us or referring the manuals to avoid burning the controller by connecting it wrongly,
For charging a 12V battery, generally use the panel with a working voltage of about 18V
Charge 24V battery, generally use the panel with working voltage about 36V
Charge 48V battery, generally use the panel with working voltage about 72V
Download 48V Solar Charge Controller Manual
Note: User Manual for this 48V Solar Charge Controller is available for Download on Download Center
This Product support ODM and Private Label Product Customization. Contact zhcsolar to ask.