About this 48V Solar Panel Charge Controller
This is a new intelligent 48v Solar Panel Charge Controller which can handle max 100V input power and has a 12V/24V/36V48V auto Identification system. these series consists of 50 amp solar charge controller & 60 amp solar charge controller for choose
Features of WP Solar Charge Controller 50 Amp & 60 amp
POWERFUL 50A / 60A Solar Charge Controller: Our reliable and efficient 50 Amp / 60 Amp PWM Charge Controller Support Lead-acid Battery and Lithium Battery Charging and Discharging, Also Can be Work From the Solar Panel when the Voltage of Lithium Battery is 0 (Zero) V, 12V 24V 36V 48V Auto to realized the Most Use of Solar Energy
COMPACT DESIGN: This Solar Controller Size is 7.95 × 5.2 × 2.4 In, equipped with Efficient Cooling Fins, Built-in Temperature Probe for Temperature Compensation, Limited Lightning Protection
EASY TO USE: LCD Display with Backlight Function (Easy Read in a Dark Place), Simple Button Operation, LCD Display Indicate Battery Power, Voltage, Current and Charge & discharge Status, Daily Power Statistics, Adjustable Charging and Discharging Control Parameters – it’s really that simple.
FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE: Accumulated Amper Hours, Various Load Mode and Working Mode, General 24-Hour Working Mode, Light Control Mode, Light Control Delay Mod, Light Control delay & Morning light Mode and Reverse-Light Control Mode
ULTRA-PROTECTION: Our Charge Controller is designed to provide the Most Safety Experience to the Customer with That Protection: Load overcurrent/short-circuit protection, Battery over discharge/overvoltage/low voltage protection, Solar panel/Battery reverse connect protection and Battery Reverse Discharge Protection. It also has a Charge Current Protection feature that Most Controllers in the Market Do Not Have – order today to enjoy the Solar Power.
During the installation and usage, please make sure to obey the following safety regulations and notices to avoid the damage to the controller.
1. Get the tools and cables ready.use an appropriate cable to ensure that the current density is less than <6A/ mm, which is conducive to reduce the cable voltage damage.
2.Temperature increases when components work. Please install the controller on the flat, well-ventilated environment.
3. In the process of wiring, please connect the battery first (ensure the correct identification of the battery voltage level), then connect the solar panel. After the controller completes the battery voltage lever identification, manually close the load output of the controller and connect the controller at last.
4. For safety reasons, do not use solar panels that exceed the rated current of the solar controller; do not connect the load overcurrent; do not use AC / DC switching power supply instead of solar panels to connect the controller.
Solar Charge Controller Product Open & Setup Instruction
Notes for the Lithium Solar Charge Controller
1. When using this lithium solar charge controller to charge lithium battery in the environment below 32℉, your lithium battery must have a low-temperature working function.
2. The Solar controllers do not have the equalizing function for the lithium battery.So, the lithium battery must have a built-in voltage equalizing function.
3. Please connect the controller in the right order, otherwise, damage may occur
4. When removing the cables, please in the reverse order.
Max PV Array Input Voltage / Watts (Battery Voltage): 24V/800W(12V), 48V/1500W(24V), 70V/3500W (48V)
Technical Parameters of 48v solar panel charge controller
50 amp solar charge controller Rated Current:50A
60 amp solar charge controller Rated Current: 60A
Max wire size: 5AWG
Download 48V Solar Charge Controller Manual
Note: User Manual for this 48V Solar Charge Controller is available for Download on Download Center
This Product support ODM and Private Label Product Customization. Contact zhcsolar for ask.