The 80A/85A 100A MPPT Solar Charge Controller uses the industry-leading PowerCatcher maximum power tracking technology to track the maximum energy of the solar panel, enabling it to quickly and accurately track the maximum power point of the solar cell in any environment and obtain the full significance of the solar panel in real-time, thus significantly improving the energy utilization rate of the solar system.
The controller is widely used in off-grid solar PV systems to regulate the work of solar panels and batteries and is the core control component of off-grid PV systems.
85A & 100A Model is available, and the maximum PV input voltage is up to 200V.
Features of the 80A 85A 100A MPPT Charge Controller:
1. Automatic identification system voltage
2. Charging program options for sealed, GEL, flooded lead-acid batteries, and lithium batteries are available.
3. An upgraded 3-stage PWM battery algorithm has been adopted. Applying an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over-discharged can effectively deter the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus expanding the battery’s service life (except for GEL and lithium batteries).
4. With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters (except for lithium batteries) can be constantly adjusted.
5. A wide range of load working modes facilitate the product’s application to different street lights and monitoring devices.
6. The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, short-circuit, and reverse-connection protection.
7. By virtue of an innovative load-starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
8. A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available, thus demanding no repetitive set.
9. The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with two keys.
10. The user-friendly design of browsers and dynamic interfaces enables convenient and intuitive operations.
11. (An optional communication function) provides an RJ12 data port (output of TTL232 level or Bluetooth signals), with the data implementing Bluetooth, the standard Modbus protocol, which can be used with our upper computer monitoring software or cell phone APP.
12. Boasting an industrial-grade design, the product can function well in rough conditions.
13. TVS lighting protection has been adopted.
|Static power consumption||0.54W|
|Maximum input voltage of Solar energy (25℃）||150V|
|Voltage Range at MPP||Battery voltage +2- 120V|
|Solar panel power (12V battery)||1100W||1320W|
|Solar panel power (24V battery)||2200W||2640W|
|Solar panel power (36V battery)||3300W||3960W|
|Solar panel power (48V battery)||4400W||5280W|
|Support battery type||Lead-acid batteries, colloidal batteries, open-ended batteries, lithium batteries|
|Temperature compensation coefficient||-3mV/℃/2V
|Operating temperature range||-35℃~60℃|
|Humidity||95%, no condensation|
|Communication mode||TTL(3.3V)/RS485/Bluetooth Module|
|Product Dimensions||314 x 227 x 121 mm|