SRNE 60A MPPT Charge Controller 12V/24V/36V/48V Auto for Solar Home Application with LCD.
The superior quality and robust function make this controller listed as the Best 60 amp mppt charge controller of 2022.
60A MPPT Charge Controller Features:
- With the advanced mppt dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails to result in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller can still accurately track the maximum PowerPoint.
- A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
- The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
- Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit’s energy conversion efficiency to 98%.
- Different charging program options are available, including those gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, customized ones, etc.
- The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging ability and bring the charging current to the rated level.
- Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
- Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
- LED fault indicators and an LCD screen displaying abnormality information help users quickly identify system faults.
- A historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
- The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can check device operating data and statuses and modify controller parameters.
- The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
- All communications are electrically isolated, so users can rest assured in usage.
- The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When the Temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the Temperature, and discharging will be halted to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheating.
- With the help of an external battery voltage sampling function, battery voltage sampling is exempted from the effect of line loss, making control more precise.
- Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend the battery’s service life.
- The controller also features a battery over-temperature protection function. When the external battery temperature exceeds the set value, charging and discharging will be shut off to protect components from overheating damage.
- TVS lighting protection
- Optional Remote control via RM6 Monitor / Bluetooth Controller via Bluetooth Module
Specifications of SRNE 60A MPPT Controller
|Parameter Name||Parameter Value|
|System Voltage||12V/24V/36V/48V Auto|
|No-Load Loss||0.7 W～1.2W|
|Max Solar Energy Input Voltage||＜150V|
|Max Power Point Voltage Scope||Battery Voltage +2V ～ 120V|
|Rated Charging Current||60A|
|Rated Load Current||20A|
|Max capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|PV System Max Input Power||800W/12V|
|MPPT Tracking Efficiency||＞99%|
|Temperature compensation coefficient||-3mv/℃/2V（Default）|
|Working Temperature||-35℃ ～ +45℃|
|Max Wiring Size||25 mm2|
|Communication Mode||RS485, RS232|
User Manual Download
the user manual for this SRNE 60 amp MPPT Controller is available at Download Center.
There are no reviews yet.