About EPever Triron MPPT Solar Charge Controller
The EPever TRIRON MPPT Solar Charge Controller is Modular-Designed products based on 9 MPPT solar controller models. The main unit (Power Module) (TRIRON-N) is an MPPT solar controller which can be integrated with different display and interface modules to meet a variety of functional requirements. the master and slave interface module can synchronize and view the controller and inverter operating data on the LCD Display.
The EPever TRIRON N series controllers can automatically identify and load the drivers of various modules. There are 3 display modules (Basic 1 (DB1), Standard1(DS1) and Stardard2(DS2)) and 4 interface modules (USB COM Slave(UCS),Relay COM Slave(RCS), Relay COM Master(RCM) and Dual USB1(USB1)). Users can choose any combination of these modules accAording to their needs. such as add an LCD Display when need visual Monitor.
With the advanced MPPT Control Algorithm, the EPever TRIRON MPPT Solar Charge Controller can minimize the maximum power point loss rate and lost time, quickly track the maximum power point of the PV array ( Solar Panel ) and obtain the maximum energy from solar modules under any conditions. and can increase the ratio of energy utilization in the solar system by 20%-30% compared with a PWM charging method. Meanwhile,TRIRON controller adds an automatic limit function of charging power and current, so that the controller would not be damaged even connecting oversized PV modules (the actual working value would not be higher than rated value).
With the adaptive 3-stage charging mode based on a digital control circuit, TRIRON N series controllers can effectively prolong the lifecycle of batteries, significantly improve the system performance and support all-around electronic protection functions,including overcharging and over-discharging protection to minimize damages to components of the system caused by incorrect installation or system failure at the utmost, and effectively ensure safer and more reliable operation of the solar power supply system for a longer service time.
This modular EPever MPPT controller (batter regulator) can be widely used for different applications like communication base stations, household systems, street lighting systems, and field monitoring etc.
The controller adapts the three-stage charging mode and has a perfect electronic protection function, which can effectively extend the battery life, improve the system performance, and ensure the system safety, stability and long-term operation.
Features of This Epever MPPT Charge Controller
• Self-identifying, load the driver for each module
• Modular design, varied combination to meet different requirements
• Support the hot swapping function(only for the same model)
• Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPP loss rate and loss time
• Ultra-fast tracking speed, and high tracking efficiency ≥99.5%
• Accurately tracking and recognizing of multiple MPP
• The peak conversion efficiency of 98%
• An auto limit function of charging power and charging current.
• Compatible with lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• Full load operation during the working temperature range
• Auto-reduce power function when charging in high temperature
• Multiple load work modes
• Battery temperature compensation
• Real-time power statistics recording function
• Multiple LCD and LED display modules optional
• Master-slave interface module design, simultaneously view the controller and inverter operating data
• Dry contact design, remotely switch on/off external equipment
• Dual USB design, supply DC power for electronic equipment
• Perfect electronic protection function
Protection Function of the EPever Charge Controller
• PV overcurrent protection
• PV short circuit protection
• Lithium battery low-temperature protection
• Night reverse charging protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery overheat protection
• Battery overvoltage protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Controller overheating protection
Modules of this EPever MPPT Controller
|Display module||DB1||LED indicator display the controller operating status and the battery capacity Pressing the button to manual switch on/off loads and clear error.|
|DS1||LCD display the basic operating data of the controller including voltage, current, power etc. , and set part parameters.|
|DS2||LCD display the detailed operating data of the controller including voltage, current, power, capacity etc., and set part parameters.|
|Interface module||UCS||Dual USB output，provide power to DC devices; PC software & mobile APP can remotely monitor the controller status through COM port|
Specifications of EPever Triron MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Notes of Lithium Battery Charge
When connecting a lithium battery with this epever charge controller, the system voltage must manually adjust on the setting. the equalizing charge function is not suitable for charging the lithium batteries pack.
Working Environment parameters
|Working environment temperature|| -25℃～+55℃ (with LCD) / -13°F~131°F|
-30℃～+55℃ (without LCD) / -22°F~131°F
|Storage temperature range||-30℃～+70℃ / -22°F~158°F|
Models and Dimensions of Epever Charge Controller Trion Series
epever mppt manual Download
Download the document of epever mppt manual at the Download Center