EPever DuoRacer MPPT Dual Battery Solar Charge Controller is specialized designed for RVs & Marine Solar systems that have Two Battery Bank Charge Demands.
This Dual Batteries MPPT Charge Controller supports multiple battery (BATT1) types, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, Li-NiCoMn, and So on.
The two battery solar controller can recognize the start battery (BATT2) system voltage automatically, and trickle charges the battery when the conditions are ok.
The 2 battery solar charge controller adopts the advanced MPPT control algorithm, which will minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, also fast track the maximum power point(MPP) of the PV array, and obtain the maximum energy from the solar array under any conditions.
The energy utilization in the MPPT solar system is increased by 20-30% compared with the PWM controller charging method.
When there is no manual operation for a long time, and the charging conditions cannot be reached, the dual battery controller will turn to low-power mode, which reduces battery power waste to enhance the products life.
The system parameters are shown and set by LED/LCD or the MT11 remote meter (Accessory optional).
The AES control signal of the car refrigerator is built in the controller, which will supply the surplus solar power to the refrigerator to avoid energy waste.
The dual battery bank mppt charge controller comes with an IP33 protection level, which is waterproof and dustproof.
this Dualracer equipped with Multiple protection features, including battery overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and reverse connection to protect the PV and solar battery, which effectively ensure the solar system safety, stability, and lifetime.
Features of Two Battery Bank Charger:
- Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with ultra-fast tracking speed and the tracking efficiency is no less than 99.5% guaranteed.
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPPlost rate and lost time
- The wider range of the MPP operation voltage to improve the PV module utilization
- The auto-control function of charging power & charging current limitation (BATT1)
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST, TI, and Infineon to ensure the product life
- Digital circuit control of adaptive three-stage charging mode to enhance BATT1 life.
- BATT1 type can be set via LED Indication /LCD Screen.
- The product runs into the low-power mode when there is no manual operation for a long time, and charging conditions are not satisfied (PV<5V).
- 100% charging and discharging in the operation environmental temperature range.
- LED and LCD display units selectable.
- AES control signal for car refrigerator to avoid energy waste.
- Standard Modbus protocol, and RS485 (5V/200mA) communication port for the customer to expand the application area.
- The manufacturer is Famous Solar Brand EPever
①Life battery (BATT1) is the energy storage battery for powering the household loads in the off-grid system, which supports Sealed, Gel,
Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn batteries (the controller can NOT recognize the system voltage automatically).
②Start battery (BATT2) is the energy storage battery which usually built in the vehicle for powering the system such as RV and Boat, and only
supports lead-acid battery (the controller will recognize the system voltage automatically).
NOTE: the BATT1 and BATT2 must be at the same voltage level.