This all-new MPPT Wind Turbine Charge Controller 48V 24V 12V Auto allows you to always have perfect control over your Wind Turbine system from wherever you are and maximizes its performance.
The MPPT Technology enables the harvest of the most power from the wind generator.
This wind charge controller can handle 400W,500W,800W, to 1000W wind turbine power input. It Auto detects the battery voltage, whether 48v, 24V or 12V and switches to the best charge voltage.
It adopts intuitive LED lights to indicate the system and charge status.
This wind charger combines a compact design with good heat dissipation. It is widely applicable to marine vehicles, street lamps, households, monitoring systems, small mobile base stations and other places where wind turbines are installed.
The controller is compatible with the market’s 3-phase, single-phase, and DC Wind Turbines.
This latest addition to the FWC48 wind mppt charge controller combines all the best connectivity, redefining smart wind turbine power solutions in every way.
MPPT Wind Turbine Charge Controller Features:
1. the wind charge controllers have overcharge, discharge and overload protection.
2. the wind generator controller protects the battery by power-off protection, brake protection and anti-reverse charging.
3. User programmable. Including transmission voltage points, boost points and other parameters.
4. Suitable for fishing boats, street lights, homes, monitoring, small mobile base station, etc.
5. Improved three-stage charging algorithm to prevent battery un-equalizing and vulcanization and improve battery life.
6. The breeze starts to function, activating the wind turbine’s dormant state under the low wind speed.
MPPT Wind Turbine Charge Controller Specification:
Condition: 100% Brand New
Rated Voltage: 12V / 24V / 48V
Rated Power: 400W / 800W / 1000W
Battery Protection: 15V / 29V / 58V
Temperature Compensation: 8mV / ℃ / 2V () -20 ~ 65 ℃
Working Temperature: -20 ~ + 55℃ 35 ~ 95% RH (no dew)
Storage Temperature: -30 ~ + 65℃
Use : ≤ 5500M
Size: Approx. 18.1 * 7.7 * 5cm / 7.13 * 3.03 * 1.97in
Weight: Approx. 464g / 16.4 oz
MPPT Wind Generator Charge Controller Installation:
1. Connect the battery’s positive and negative electrode interface following the user manual.
2. The green LED indicator lights up, indicating that the wind system works properly.
3. The red LED indicator lights up, indicating the battery is full, or the controller is in emergency braking mode.
4. it has an emergency brake switch, and switch “one” makes the system the emergency braking state. The red LED will be lit at the same time. If it is in the “0” state, the controller is in the normal working state.
1 * Wind Charge Controller