About Low Voltage Disconnect Switch
A low Voltage Disconnect Switch, AKA DC Cutoff LVD Module, is used for Solar battery low Voltage cutoff to prevent the battery from draining, understanding the Low Voltage Disconnect Module Now.
20A 12V, 20A 24V, 30A 12V,30A 24V LVD Cutoff Unit are available.
This Low Voltage Load Disconnect can be sold in bulk. Mail us to ask.
Purpose: Prevent premature damage caused by excessive battery discharge
Features: The LVD circuit has low self-consumption, low line loss, accurate voltage detection, safe and reliable control, and long-lasting durability.
Protection: Low voltage automatic protection, automatic restart, reverse polarity protection, power indicator, ultra-low power consumption, accurate detection, short circuit protection, and over-temperature protection.
Battery indicator Meanings: High power is green, medium power is red and green, low power is red, over-discharge, and short circuit light is off.
Safety performance: battery reverse connection protection, short circuit protection (lock), overload protection, over-temperature protection (Auto Resume)
DC Low Voltage Disconnect Module Parameter Sheet
low voltage disconnect parameter sheet
FEATURES OF LOW VOLTAGE DISCONNECT Switch:
- high-quality shell material, mini size
High-quality ABS Housing, high-pressure resistance, mini size, suitable for battery system external control and battery system built-in control (module)
2. Intelligent control, multiple protection, automatic Resume Function, DC low voltage disconnect
Use chip control: accurate voltage detection, reliable control, short circuit overload, and over-temperature protection avoid performance damage and extend the protector’s life. After over-temperature and over-discharge protection, it can automatically resume and reduce manual operation.
3. Product design details
Single 25A current terminal. Multiple switching tubes in parallel in the control board, Handle Large currents with a small loss.
PRECAUTIONS to install a low-voltage battery disconnect Relay
1. The control mode of this low voltage disconnect module: control the connection of the negative pole between the battery and the load
2. The low-voltage battery disconnect has high-voltage sensitive components, so try to avoid direct contact with the metal terminals when wiring. When wiring, please use it with qualified wire and tighten it. Please fix the controller to avoid vibration.
3. When using the protector with the system, don’t hesitate to contact customer service if you have any uncertain parameters.
4. When testing, please use the adjustable ripple power supply with a small current ripple, test with a good method, and make sure the test voltage is idling. The voltage setting in the default parameter table can be used normally
5. The battery capacity is unlimited; it must be charged with the right battery charger and have an anti-reverse charging function.