EPever DuoRacer MPPT Dual Battery Solar Charge Controller specializes in RVs & Marine Solar systems with Two Battery Banks Charge Demands.
This Dual Batteries MPPT Charge Controller supports multiple batteries (BATT1) types, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, Li-NiCoMn, and So on.
The two-battery solar controller can automatically recognize the start battery (BATT2) system voltage and trickle charges the battery when the conditions are okay.
The 2-battery solar charge controller adopts the advanced MPPT control algorithm, which will minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, fast-track the PV array’s maximum power point(MPP), and obtain the maximum energy from the solar array under any conditions.
The energy utilization in the MPPT solar system is increased by 20-30% compared with the PWM controller charging method.
When there is no manual operation for a long time, and the charging conditions cannot be reached, the dual battery controller will turn to low-power mode, reducing battery power waste to enhance product life.
The system parameters are shown and set by LED/LCD or the MT11 remote meter (Accessory optional).
The AES control signal of the car refrigerator is built into the controller, which will supply extra solar power to the fridge to avoid energy waste.
The dual battery bank mppt charge controller has an IP33 protection level, which is waterproof and dustproof.
This Dualracer is equipped with Multiple protection features, including battery overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and reverse connection to protect the PV and solar battery, effectively ensuring the solar system’s safety, stability, and lifetime.
EPever Dual Battery Charge Controller Wiring Diagram
Features of Two Battery Bank Charger:
- Maximum PowerPoint Tracking technology with ultra-fast tracking speed and tracking efficiency is no less than 99.5% guaranteed.
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPPlost rate and lost time
- The wider range of the MPP operation voltage to improve the PV module utilization
- The auto-control function of charging power & charging current limitation (BATT1)
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST, TI, and Infineon to ensure the product life
- Digital circuit control of adaptive three-stage charging mode to enhance BATT1 life.
- BATT1 type can be set via LED Indication /LCD Screen.
- The product runs into the low-power mode when there is no manual operation for a long time and charging conditions are not satisfied (PV<5V).
- 100% charging and discharging in the operation environmental temperature range.
- LED and LCD units are selectable.
- AES control signal for car refrigerators to avoid energy waste.
- Standard Modbus protocol and RS485 (5V/200mA) communication port for the customer to expand the application area.
- The manufacturer is Famous Solar Brand EPever.
①Life battery (BATT1) is the energy storage battery for powering the household loads in the off-grid system, which supports Sealed, Gel,
They were flooded with LiFePO4 and Li-NiCoMn batteries (the controller cannot automatically recognize the system voltage).
②Start battery (BATT2) is the energy storage battery usually built into the vehicle for powering the system such as RVs and Boat, and only
supports lead-acid batteries (the controller will recognize the system voltage automatically).
NOTE: the BATT1 and BATT2 must be at the same voltage level.