This 60A MPPT Solar Controller is a True MPPT Inbuilt Charge Controller that works with 48V, 36V, and 24V 12V Battery systems. It supports various kinds of battery types, including lithium-ion batteries. The charge controller has two models available, 150V and 250V Model, which indicates the maximum PV input voltage.
This quality 60a MPPT solar charge controller has a distant wire display. It’s able to show the voltage and amps that are injected into the battery. Ultimately, the mppt technology provides you with maximum charging efficiency. A top-quality MPPT solar charge controller will track the highest voltage and current values in real-time. It will coordinate the operation of the solar panels and batteries to get the job done. In addition, it will protect you from overcharging your batteries and keep them at the right voltage.
The controller has an LCD screen to simultaneously support data interaction, setting, and other operations with mobile phone APR, PC upper computer, and other devices.
A 60a MPPT solar charge controller is designed to make the most of your solar array’s power. The 60A Solar MPPT controller will track the maximum power point of your array as it varies with the weather. The unit has a built-in cooling fan to reduce heat and protect the controller from overheating. Multiple protections are also built into this unit, including solar and battery reverse.
This Controller Can Handle:
- 800 Watts @ 12 Volts
- 1600 Watts @ 24 Volts
- 3200 Watts @ 48 Volts
This Controller Can Charge The Following Types Of Batteries:
- Flooded Lead Acid
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFeP04)
- Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2)
- Lead Carbon & Carbon Foam
60A MPPT Solar Controller Features:
- Automatic identification system voltage
- Charging program options for sealed, GEL, flooded lead-acid and lithium batteries are available.
- An upgraded 3-stage PWM charging algorithm is adopted. Applying an equalizing charge to the battery periodically or when over-discharged can prevent the battery from non-equalization and sulfuration, thus extending the battery’s service life (except GEL and lithium batteries).
- With temperature compensation employed, charging parameters (except lithium batteries) can be automatically adjusted.
- A wide range of load working modes facilitates the product’s application to different types of street lights and monitoring devices.
- The product provides overcharge, over-discharge, overload protection, short-circuit, and reverse-connection protection.
- By an advanced load-starting method, large-capacitance loads can be started smoothly.
- A range of parameter settings and power-down saving functions are available, thus requiring no repeated set.
- The product provides a dot matrix graphic LCD screen and a human-machine interface with 2 keys.
- The browser’s user-friendly design and dynamic interfaces ensure convenient and intuitive operations.
- (An optional communication function) provides an RJ12 data port (output of TTL232 level or Bluetooth signals), with the data adopting the standard Modbus protocol, which can be used with our upper computer Monitoring software or mobile phone APP.
- Boasting an industrial-grade design, the product can function well in tough conditions.
- TVS lighting protection is adopted.
|Static power consumption||0.54W|
|Maximum input voltage of Solar Panel||150V||250V|
|Voltage Range at MPP||Battery voltage +2- 120V|
|Solar panel power (12V battery)||800W||920W|
|Solar panel power (24V battery)||1600W||1840W|
|Solar panel power (48V battery)||3200W||3680W|
|Support battery type||Lead-acid batteries, colloidal batteries, open-ended batteries, lithium batteries|
|Temperature compensation coefficient||-3mV/?/2V
|Operating temperature range||-35?~60?|
|Humidity||95%, no condensation|
|Communication mode||TTL(3.3V)/RS485/Bluetooth Module|
|Product Dimensions||Conventional: 266 x 194 x 119mm
MC: 266 x 226 x 119mm