This is the latest 60A 48V mppt solar controller, which uses the upgraded MPPT powerchair technology to capture the maximum amount of solar energy. This solar controller is a low-power and power-saving model suitable for homes and small off-grid power systems.
This controller supports a wide range of battery systems from 12v, 24v, 36v, to 48v, automatically recognizing and switching to the appropriate charging voltage.
A variety of battery types can be charged using this controller, including the latest lithium batteries, gel, AGM, and lead acid batteries can be charged.
The 60A 48V mppt solar controller employs the industry-leading Power Catcher maximum power point tracking techniques, which is an upgradation of MPPT and can track the solar panel’s maximum energy.
The MPPT technique enables the controller to quickly and accurately track the maximum power point of the solar panel in any environment and obtain the maximum energy of the solar panel in real-time. This can significantly improve the energy utilization of the solar system.
It is widely used in off-grid PV systems to manage the work of solar panels and batteries. It serves as the core control component of off-grid PV systems. The controller comes with complete electronic fault detection and protection functions, which can minimize the damage to product components due to installation errors and system failures.
- Sealed lead acid battery
- Gel lead acid battery
- Flooded lead acid battery
- Lithium battery
- Battery over-charge protection
- Battery over-discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- PV reverse polarity protection
- Nighttime reverse charge protection
- Internal over-temperature protection
- Charge over-current protection
- Load over-current protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Fan fault protection
60A 48V MPPT Solar Charge Controller Features
- Max Solar Energy Input Voltage: 150V.
- System Voltage: 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V (Auto-detection).
- Maximum Power Point Voltage Scope: Battery Voltage +2V ~ 120V.
- MPPT Tracking Efficiency: >99%.
- Working Temperature: -35℃ ~ +45℃.
- Maximum Current: 60A.
- Rated Load Current: 40A.
- Conversion Efficiency: ≤98%.
- Conversion Efficiency: 98%.
- Battery Voltage: 9V to 65V.
- Maximum Solar Input Voltage: 150V (25°C), 145V (-25°C).
- Maximum Power Point Voltage Range: Battery voltage +2V to 75V.
- Operating Temperature: -35°C to +45°C.
- Weight: 7.9 lbs － 3.6kg.
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 1.2″ x 8″ x 3.6″ in Inches or 285mm x 205mm x 93mm in Meters.
- 3 Years of Warranty.
|Maximum PV open circuit voltage||150V|
|Maximum power point voltage range||(Battery voltage+2)~120V|
|Rated charge current||60A|
|Rated load current||40A|
|Solar panel power||800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V|
|Charge conversion efficiency||≤98%|
|MPPT tracking efficiency||＞99%|
|Light control ON voltage||5V*n|
|Light control OFF voltage||6V*n|
|Light control delay||Day to night: 5min (default) Night to day: 1min|
|Communication mode||Isolated RS485 :baud rate 9600, data bit8, stop bit1, no check bit;
default address 1
|Cooling mode||Natural heat dissipation + heat dissipation by fan|
|Parallel charging||By RS485 communication cables, multiple controllers can work in parallel
to control charging