The 50A MPPT Solar Charge Controller is an MPPT Charge Controller released by EPever, the model Tracer5415AN is a 50 Amp Solar Panel Charger that can charge 48V, 36V, 24V, and 12V solar batteries.
The TracerAN is the upgraded version of the popular TracerA series. Compared to the old TracerA, the TracerAN EPever Controller has a lot of upgrades and new features.
The 5415AN MPPT Controller utilizes the latest MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology that increasingly improved power conversion to 99%. That means you can get the most power from the sun by taking this unit.
The Tracer5415AN is a 50A MPPT solar charge controller that helps you collect energy from your PV panels and store it in batteries. The 50A Controller MPPT features allow you to maximize energy harvest and prolong the life of your battery.
Its MPPT technology monitors the voltage output of your PV panels to harvest as much power as possible. This feature is handy when the sky is partly cloudy or the light intensity changes. This device also allows you to set specific charging rates and voltage levels for your batteries.
The 50A MPPT solar charge controller can be applied to various batteries, including Lithium-ion, LIfepo4, AGM, and Lead Acid.
The 50A MPPT Solar Charge Controller is compatible with different deep-cycle battery types. Its high-speed charging function and high standby energy-saving features make it a great choice for medium to large off-grid systems.
Features of 50A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- In authentical MPPT technology, the highest tracking rate reaches 99%.
- The energy transfer conversion rate is up to 98.7%
- Supports four types of battery charging: lithium, colloid, lead acid, AGM
- Maximum solar panel input voltage reaches 150V
- Supports 12V 24V 36V 48V battery systems
- Temperature compensation function
- Real-time Power & efficiency statistics function
- Rich load setting modes
- Overtemperature protection
- Supports up to 8 controller stacks for large and very large systems
- It can work with a remote temperature probe to monitor the temperature of the battery and environment in real-time
- PC software can be used to control and modify controller parameters
- You can use the Bluetooth Gadget or WIFI Gadget to connect it to the phone APP for remote control
Specifications of 50 Amp MPPT Controller
Rated Charge Current: 50 Amp
Max PV Input Power: 625W-2500W ( 625W/ 12V battery, 1250W/ 24V battery, 1875W/ 36V battery, 2500W/ 48V battery)
Max.PV Input voltage: 150V (138V at 77°F/25℃)
Battery Types: Lithium battery, lead-acid ( Gel, Sealed ), Flooded batteries, AGM Battery, and User Define Battery.
Common Negatived Ground Design
Battery Input Voltage: 8V～68V
Terminal Size: 6 AWG/16mm2
Recommended cable Size: 6 AWG/16mm2